WisePies Pizza is seeking multi-unit (5+) development partners. To be considered, our franchise candidates will preferably meet the following criteria:
- Experience in the fast -casual or QSR operations segment . Alternatively, you may designate an Operating Principal to fill this role. (This person should have at least 10% equity in the franchise or equivalent profit sharing).
- Ability to build a solid team to complete tour development
- Net worth of $750 thousand for single locations and $2 million for Multi-units development
- Including all your partners, you should have a minimum liquidity of $150k (i.e. cash reserves) per restaurant to be developed.
- You or your Operating Principal should have familiarity with the trade area that you plan to develop. -You, your Operating Principal and all of your partners must demonstrate the enthusiasm, drive and passion required to operate a WisePies Pizza restaurant to our high standards.
Frequently Asked Questions
You should be familiar with the trade area that you want to develop. We will discuss the options for securing a restaurant location during the franchise evaluation process.
More information about location and real estate criteria can be found within the brochure you will receive.
The cost of a Wisepies Pizza range from $380,000- $489,000.
Either you or a designated Operating Principal (that owns at least 10% equity) must be involved in the day-to-day operations of the restaurant(s).
You and your partners must have a minimum liquidity of about $150k (i.e. cash reserves) per restaurant to be developed.
Generally 11am until about 10pm.
You will attend 4 weeks of training at our facility in Albuquerque, NM followed by 12 additional days of training at your store.
Fill out the online franchise inquiry form and we’ll get in touch with you.